Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend Recap

where Should we start! The fun never ends at the Casa Grando, especially when JPL decided to take all the travel expense taxes out of Maurios salary in three paychecks spanning the Christmas holiday!!! Hooray. We couldn't be happier about this! Because of this financial crunch Maurio tried to breed the Cornish game hens in order to secure a sustainable food source. This failed, horribly when he realized that they were already dead, and had probably been so for quite a while. Still it was a very big meal that Ashley and I made even without the Cornish game hen offspring. Of course we didn't forget to feed our furry, and only, friends thier thanksgiving feast.... Even the Cornish game hens got a last meal..... Unfortunately this last meal was shoved up their bums, you know, for flavor... Then we found a nice trail and went for a walk with Ein. We also put up our Christmas tree. And for the hell of it we will end this post with a video of M.C. Pee Pants herself dancing the night away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ein dancing was disturbing, but not as much as I thought it would be. I noticed the ornaments I gave you didn't make it on to the tree. WHY ARE YOU ASHAMED OF ME!!!!

Ashley and Maurio said...

the gay ornaments are too heavy to hang on the tree they make the branches droop. Those little homosexual mermaids need to go on a diet.

And... they are on display near the liquor so I can get drunk and cry looking at them.